- Don't be afraid to remind doctors of tests you need and to confirm your treatment plan.
- Don't be afraid to speak up if you have any doubt you are about to receive the wrong treatment/tests or are doubtful of the ones you are receiving.
- You can control your medical environment to some extent.
- Play an active role in ensuring you get the best possible medical treatment.
- Do all of this courteously. Nobody likes or listens to a whiner.
She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.